Monday, May 10, 2010

AMAZING photos

my friends Kelly and Kim surprised me with a beautiful mothers day/birthday gift. unbeknowst to me, when i thought Kelly was just babysitting Caitlin one day, they were actually out on a photo shoot capturing Caitlin in all her beauty. Kim is such a gifted photographer, if you need some professional pics done let me know and i'll hook ya'll up :) anyway, here are a few to give you an idea of the wonderful job these ladies did. and trust me, these do not do justice to the original prints. i got about 75 pics total:

they put together a collage

picture of one of the pics

picture of another one of the pics

out of all the photos, i think this one is my favorite. caitlin looks so grown up though! this is a picture of the original pic, so thats why the flash mark shows up. the original pic doesnt have it

another pic of a pic

her expression is priceless...so caitlin

loving this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment